We are seeking a talented Receptionist to be part our team.
The Mandolay Hotel, AA 4 Star, 72 bedrooms and 8 state of the art conference rooms with a suite up to 500 guests, Awards/ Accolades: Condé Nast Johansens Guide, Best Loved Hotels, Britain’s Finest, Les Routiers Gold and Investors in People.
Full Time Receptionist – 3 Days and 2 Night per week.
42 Hours per week
• Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
• Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy, at all times
• Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
• Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
• Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
• Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
• Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
• Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
• Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
• Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at team meetings
• Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
Behaviours we value at The Mandolay Hotel are:
Positive can do attitude, Enthusiastic and passionate, consistently professional, Friendly and Attentive, Interested and Driven and Genuine/Loyal/Honest
This JOB DESCRIPTION is not exhaustive; therefore the job holder may be required, from time to time, to carry out tasks as & when requested by Management.